Pagina's

Saturday, 14 March 2015

NOTD: MUA fur-effect Nails

Almost a year ago MUA (Make-Up Academy) was finally released in The Netherlands and my eye fell on this nail product a few weeks ago. I’m always polishing my nails and try different things on my nails like a ‘sand nails effect’, or just all sorts of nail art. And so I bought the MUA ‘fur-effect nails’ and I was really curious if it really would feel like fur and how it would look on my nails. And now it's a grey cold saturday I thought it was the right time to make these Fur-Effect nails!
Under the fur I used the MUA Plum Noir Nail Polish because it was the same colour. So that people can’t see that  I missed some parts of fur on my nails.

Also when you apply the fur on your nails be prepared for a huge mess. I really tried to work properly without fur everywhere but that’s impossible. The fur was everywhere and it’s still sticks to my hand and I’m sure I will find more fur for the next months in my room.

This is the result of my nails.


I think I’ve to get used to my nails because right now I think it looks and feels weird on my nails. (I polished my nails 5 minutes ago.) But I can tell you: it feels really soft! At first I was sceptical about that but I’m not anymore. I also love the colour. Purple can be a really dark colour but this is a kind of light purple. I don’t know how to describe it, it’s just perfect I think. But for the next time I have to use more fur because when I study my nails I see there are some places not covered in fur on my nails. 
The mess I made... 

Xx Rianne

5 comments:

  1. This manicure looks so cute and I really like the colour!
    Pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This purple colour is one of my favourites of all the purple nail varnishes I own.

      Xx Rianne

      Delete
  2. Dat zachte spul voor op m'n nagels heb ik ook! Maar dan in het paars en van een ander merk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat leuk! Van welk merk heb jij het? Dan kan ik dat merk ook uitproberen.

      Xx Rianne

      Delete
    2. Wat leuk! Van welk merk heb jij het? Dan kan ik dat merk ook uitproberen.

      Xx Rianne

      Delete