Pagina's

Monday, 11 May 2015

Cien Lip Gloss

A few weeks ago I went grocery shopping in the Lidl and when I walked to the cash register to pay, my eye fell on a very small make-up box. It was hidden between a lot of other products. The Lidl is a grocery store and I never expected them to have make-up. But sometimes they have those limited edition actions with clothes or shoes and this time it turned out they had a limited edition make-up action.

I know “Cien” for being a very cheap brand with body lotions, shampoos and shower gels. The whole grocery store is a very cheap store by the way. (Good for students :) ) And when I saw this little box it was almost empty because the lipsticks and nail varnishes were already sold out. So I grabbed these last three lip glosses and tried them out. And I can tell you: I’m not disappointed by the results. The colours I bought are: 12 glamorous night, 13 sparkling champagne and 17 sparkling mallow.


Left to Right: 12 Glamorous night, 13 Sparkling Champagne,17 Sparkling Mallow
I like the purple lip gloss 'Sparkling Mallow' the most. It's not a very shiny colour like the pink one 'Glamorous Night' is. That one is very, very shiny. The purple one is a subtle colour which I like more.
'Sparkling Champagne' is a beautiful one too but I don’t use it because I have never had a lip gloss colour like that before. Because it was so cheap I thought I could give it a try but I'm not used to the colour on my lips. I love the colour in the bottle but I don't think I'm going to use it.

In general I’m very happy about these lip glosses. I never thought they would be this good for the price I bought them. Only €2,- per lip gloss!

Xx Rianne

2 comments:

  1. Those look very promising! I might go and get some as well!

    xx Inès | http://callmehappiness.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your lipstick. i wait my blog. http://aysa-home.blogspot.com.tr/ :)

    ReplyDelete