Pagina's

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Funs and Fails of 2015

The year is almost over and I thought it would be fun to do a fail and fun blogpost.
I’ve also been blogger for a year now and I’ve learned a lot. I’ve failed. In life, in blogging, in trying. But I’ve also had lots of fun moment with trying, blogging and life. so I though I’ll make a little list of things in which I failed and had fun with.

Fails


I bought a phone last year around February. After trying it out I found out it was a horrible phone because my hand was to small for it. And I just couldn’t deal with it, in the end I thought it was ugly. The next day I brought it back and went back to my old school, 5 year old Samsung galaxy ace. But it’s just the big fail that I finally bought a phone and then hate it! But I’m so glad that I returned that phone... My new years resolution is to buy a new phone. One I truly like. Not only because of the price.

Another fail is to post on every Monday. I’ve already told this in another blogpost. But man.. this is so hard. I keep making promises and I break them 99% of the time. And then I disappoint you and myself. I really try, but I just keep failing at this. I hope and really going to try to make this better in 2016.

The November Instagram Challenge. This is I guess my biggest fail. But it has story. I started and had everything written down in my diary because I knew I would forget to post. The first 5 days went very well and proudly I posted that I was doing well. Literally the next two days I forgot to post. Then I posted 2 or 3 days and got bad internship news. My world was shaking and I had so much stress the week after that, I completely forgot everything around me because I had to decide what to do. Go on with my internship or stop. In the end I didn't stop and choose for the online internship and not the newspaper and that was a really good discision. But after that, I never picked the challenge up again. So there is now barely a week of the challenge on my Instagram. How embarrassing.

Funs


This year traveling has been crazy. I’ve never visited so many city’s ever in a year. Thanks to school I got to visit Brussels and London. And thanks to my parents we went to Luxembourg and Barcelona. Crazy crazy crazy but very fun days which I look back at with the biggest smile on my face. And I hope I'll get new chances to travel soon!

The concerts are also highlights of this year. I've waiting almost a year to see 5SOS live. and then it finally happened. Soon after that I had the chance to see Hey Violet live and it was just amazing. I love going to concerts! ,Oh and next year I’m going to see 5sos again!!

The blogging. It’s just amazing to blog. When I’ve got free time I’m always thinking about this. What can I do next? What should I still be doing? It’s always on my mind and it’s a good thing to have on my mind. It's just my way to spend time on my lonely attic in Ede. This is now hobby of mine.

No, I'm not on a dating site. But this has to do with Lexa.nl, a dating site in Holland. I had to do streetinterviews for the newspaper. I had to wait in the middle of a busy street for the photographer to come. So I stood there with my phone waiting for him to call. Suddenly a man, around 40 years old, walks over to me and asks me: 'Are you from Lexa?' At first I didn't realise what he was saying. So I just said no. Later I realised that that 40 year old man was thinking that I was his date... HI-LA-RI-OUS!! 

Events from left to right: Brussels, Sail Amsterdam, Barcelona,
Harry Potter Studios, Barcelona, London,
Meeting Hey Violet, Luxembourg, Barcelona

I could make both lists a lot longer. But I choose these because these were the first moments I thought off which made me laugh and/or cry this year. But there are much more moments that I'll never forget that happened this year. Because this year was amazing. I learned a lot. And with a lot I mean a LOT. Seriously, this year was eye opening for me. I've cried and laughed and became a stronger girl.
And I hope for all of you that this year was also an awesome year. I wish you all the best for 2016. I hope next year is filled with lots of love, fun, laughter, family, friends and new perfect moments to remember for the rest of your life. Stay save on new years eve (if you're aloud to shoot fireworks into the sky) and I'll see you next year!!


Xx Rianne

No comments:

Post a Comment